Wednesday 18 September 2013

My Makeup Collection and Storage

My makeup collection has grown a lot this year. Maybe it's because I've finished school now and I actually have time to think about myself and what I want to do and be. Since becoming an absolute YouTube junkie the past nine months, I've started purchasing some of the items that my beauty bloggers talk about and review.

So I thought I would share my collection with you. Be aware that this is only the stuff I keep in my room. I keep my face washes, scrubs, fake tan, shower gels etc in the bathroom. My collection isn't that big, but trust me, it'll be getting bigger, so I'll do an update one day so you can all see just how obsessed I am right now.


So this is it. Well kinda. I have a couple miscellaneous things lying around, like my Blistex that always stays on my bedside table, but this is mostly it.
The top shelf has all my hair care stuff on the left, including: Lee Stafford shampoo, conditioner and treatment for hair that 'doesn't grow past a certain length', Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray, an Argan Oil leave-in treatment, Redken Extreme Anti-snap treatment (amazing stuff), and some tea-tree oil and water mix in a spray bottle (I use this the night before I wash my hair to help with oiliness and to wash off build up of product).

The black starry box thing has all medical stuff like old antibiotics I stopped taking half way through, antiseptic creams etc. (On top of that box is my mostly used shampoo and conditioner: Redken Full Body; I use this every second day, except for once a week when I will use my Lee Stafford stuff along with the treatment :))

Now, onto the face/makeup stuff!


The zebra print box on the left contains all my face things that I use regularly plus a few extras I use sporadically. I will list these, as I have many face products...



  1. Lush face moisturiser samples; Vanishing Cream, Gorgeous and Skin's Shangri La.
  2. Avene Thermal Spring Water spray
  3. Simple radiance brightening eye cream
  4. The Body Shop seaweed pore perfector
  5. Garnier Roll-on for under eyes (to help with under eye bags)
  6. Nivea Visage young Stay Clear! Purifying Toner
  7. Benzac AC water based acne gel 10%
  8. Natio Young oil free moisturiser
  9. The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector (yes, I know this isn't face but I use it at night after I've finished all my face routine!)
  10. 30g tube of Sudocrem
  11. Lacura Face Care Renew Multi Intensive Serem
  12. L'Oreal Ideal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizer serum
  13. Beauty Care green tea facial wipes 
  14. Woolworths homebrand make-up removal pads
The next box acroos (the round pink one) has bath and pamper things. There are two LUSH bath bombs (Dragon's Egg and  Rose Queen), NP Set Shanghai Ginger Bath Salts, Innoxa Skin Clear Purifying Mask, and various face masks from Skinvitals.

So that's all of the stuff that's non-makeup, but here comes the makeup, YUM!

In the pink soda-can-like tin at the back (which is a free gift from Bourjois when you spend $25 or more at Priceline), contains all my eye liners, lip liners, brow pencils, mascaras, a pair of tweezers and a pencil sharpener. I own four eye liners (three pencil, one liquid), two brow pencils, one lip liner (in nude), and two mascaras.



In the little black spotted box in front, I have all my eye shadows. Now, I know that most beauty lovers have a HUGE collection of eye shadows, but I just don't. In fact, most of the time I don't really wear eye shadow, and if I do, I'll do a subtle brown smokey eye. But ANYWAY, I have a Savvy mineral baked eye shadow in stardust, a L'Oreal Color Infallible in 05 Flashback Silver, a BYS Eyeshadow 6-pack, two very cheap eye shadow 6-packs by lol in 01 Black Betty and 04 By the Seaside, a Covergirl smokey shadow blast two ended eye shadow stick and a Models Inc eyeshadow in number 3.


In the black and white striped box to the back, I have all my lip products (not including the ones in my travel bag). I'll list these too, as there is quite a few...


  1. Bourjois Color Boost Lipstick in 04 Peach on the Beach
  2. 2 boe beauty Jump Wind Up Lips in #22 Bourdoir Pink and #21 Manic Pink
  3. 2 Burt's Bees lip balms in Beeswax and Acai Berry
  4. australis matte me Lipstick Mattifying Base
  5. BYS Diamond Shine Lipgloss in 01 Panther Pink
  6. Rimmel Apocolips in 101 Celestial
  7. Neautrogena Naturals lip balm
  8. w7 Tutti Fruity High Moisture Lip Gloss in Peach
  9. Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in 416 Coral Fever
  10. 4 Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms in Cherry Velvet, Mixed Berry, Pink Lolita and Berry Crush
  11. australis lip treatment trio
  12. 2 Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks in 111 Kiss Of Life and 26 
  13. Model Co Lipgloss
  14. Covergirl natureluxe gloss balm in 205 Tulip
  15. BYS lipstick in Coral Kiss
  16. Nivea Soft Rose lip balm
  17. Covergirl Outlast lipstain in 435 Flirty Nude
  18. Miki Lip Sorbet lip balm in Watermelon
  19. Nature's Care Paw Paw lip balm


In the clear container I keep all my primers, blushers, bronzers,  BB Creams and there are 2 concealers which wouldn't fit in with the others.
In here I have two BB Creams (Garnier's for Oily/combination skin and Maybelline Dream Pure), two bronzers (Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder and Nude By Nature's Mineral Bronzer), three blushes (Bourjois' in 34 Golden Rose, Rimmel Wake Me Up in 001 Flush Of Pearl, and Savvy's classic blush in silky pink), two primers (Bourjois flower perfection primer and australis' Face Base Primer: oil free), and the two concealers which shouldn't be there.

In the NEXT container you will see my brushes. There isn't many, I know, but don't worry, there are some on the way in the mail as we speak...as I type...whatever. So I have some ecotools ones which I love (they were the first brushes I ever bought), which includes a powder brush, a foundation brush, and two smaller brushes, which I'm sure you're supposed to use to eyeshadow, but I use for skin-coloured and non-skin-coloured concealers. There is also an angled brush that I use for under-eye shadow and sometimes for an eye liner effect using eye shadow, and an eyebrow/eyelash brush.
I have one other brand brush which is a Models Prefer MP11 Foundation Brush (still unused!).


As for my concealers, they are well hidden at the back behind foundation in a small yellow container. I have a fair few but I always use the same ones. I have in this container my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in 010 Ivory, Models Prefer liquid concealer in light, Maybelline Cover Stick concealer and a Covergirl & Olay simply ageless eye concealer in 215 (which is probably a light beige colour; it's a bit too dark for my skin).

Last one is my foundation box. This contains all my liquid foundations, powder foundations, creme foundation and finishing powders. (I think I'll list this one too, to make reading a bit less tedious).
In order from the list, I have;


  1. Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in 100 Ivory
  2. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 52 Vanilla
  3. Models Prefer liquid foundation in Ivory
  4. L'Oral Bare Naturale gentle mineral powder in 410 Light Ivory
  5. Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 001 Transparent
  6. Almay line smoothing powder in 100 Light
  7. Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder in 52 Vanilla
  8. BYS Creme Foundation in Light Beige
  9. Bourjois Universal Illuminating Powder
  10. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder in Nude
  11. and a Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Light 2 (Classic Ivory); WAY too dark for my skin! Have to use this as a light bronzer!
So that is my whole (mostly) collection! In my next post I will show you a "what's in my travel makeup bag?" type of thing, so you can see what I take on the go!


Peace out, beauties xx

No comments:

Post a Comment