Sunday 15 December 2013

Disappointing Products!


Oh deary me....



I really wish I could like any of these items...but...eh...

I've decided that instead of making a list of products I love and recommend, I'd jazz it up and let you guys know about some things that I haven't liked. Regrettable purchases that I will never be making again.

First off is the Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator - pore clearing face scrub with zinc, oat and pumice. It smells alright, I'll give it that...but it is way way waay too runny. I find that most of it runs off my hands and face before I have any time to use it. And the amount of exfoliating beads in the product is just not enough to do anything. 
Not happy with this.

Next is the Australis Lip Treatment Duo. I did rave about this when I first got it, but after using it a few more times, I found it to be not very effective. After recently purchasing a LUSH lip scrub (keep your eyes peeled for an up-coming haul post!), I realised how awful this product really is. The green exfoliant is too thick and hard massage in. (Plus I really didn't enjoy the peppermint smell - but that's just my opinion) 
The white lip butter was good, but the pink gloss seemed like wasted space. To me, lip gloss isn't part of a lip treatment. Lip gloss is usually how my lips get dry and icky in the first place.

Now, don't even get me started on the V05 Plump Me Up dry shampoo. The first dry shampoo I've ever tried. I had high hopes (she had hiiiigh hopes!), and I was thoroughly let down. My hair was oily - a typical story really - and along came the V05 dry shampoo to make my hair EVEN MORE oily than before! What?! 
Terrible terrible terrible. I do NOT recommend this. It just make my hair so much worse!

The Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion was a bit of a let down. Not much of a scent, seems quite watery once you start rubbing it in, and my legs and arms looked just as dry as they did before after I'd used it. Nope, don't like this one either.

After having some skin trouble, I stumbled upon the Clean and Clear advantage spot treatment gel. It supposedly reduces spot size in four hours. LIES! It actually made me break out even more! 
As for the Clearasil Ultra Overnight Defence Lotion, I used this a few times, and I never noticed any difference, so I ditched this one straight away and went straight back to my Innoxa night clarifying cream.

One day I decided to buy some bath salts... 
Bad decision. I bought some NP Set Shanghai Ginger Bath Salts. They smell absolutely horrid. It's like putting washing machine powder in your bath, and it makes no difference to the water at all. Ugh, put these back down the laundry aisle please!




It's safe to say that these products really just don't float my boat. But hey, that doesn't mean you won't like them! 
This is just my opinion, but I will never be repurchasing these again. In fact I'll be trying to get rid of these to friends and family, because I'm so sick of them taking up space in my room!


Stay tuned for my Haul post! Nyx, Benefit, Sally Hansen, Lush, Eco Tools, Physicians Formula, plus clothing! 

Stay sassy 
xx



2 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    keep up the good work :-)
    http://soleil1207.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much, that means a lot! :) xx

      Delete